Angioplasty and Heart Bypass Surgery and angioplasty
Healthcare is a need of a every family and so We started with a vision of providing international standards of technology and infrastructure, at one-tenth the cost in india for international patients and also suggest best options to domestic (Indian ) patients .our Patients are provided with multiple options for treatment, the most suitable of which are arrived at through our expert team .
He /she needs angioplasty or Heart Bypass Surgery .
Your friends and relatives recommend you doctors and hospitals.
Your relative suggest you doctor and hospital A but your
friend recommend you doctor and hospital B.
All these suggestions create confusion in your mind but the decision is very urgent.
In this situation you contact us on www.medicaltourismtoindia.com. If you contact us there is no need of running from pillar to post & one hospital to another . You will have to pay only hospital charges as there is no extra charge from our end.
Our experts work out your particular case with top hospitals and doctors in your budget and compare cost estimates removing all hidden and extra charges.
Our team Choose best doctor and hospital for you taking your budget into consideration and contact you back and book appointment
We provide complete support in admission, during treatment, discharge and follow up
Medical tourism to India is a medical assistance and medical tourism company for both domestic (Indian) and international patients.
Typically cost of bypass surgery ranges from INR 1.5Lakh to 4 lakh (USD 2 000 to 6000) in best hospitals across India. On an average, the cost of Bypass Surgery in India would be around USD 4000 in NABH & JCI accredited hospitals but final treatment cost estimates can be provided when your medical reports of diagnostic tests are available with us.
Bypass Surgery is a package in most hospitals across India and covers surgeon fees, drugs & consumables, hospital room rent as well as costs of paramedics/physiotherapy/rehab during in-hospital treatment.
For a Free Expert Opinion and Cost Estimates, comparison of different hospitals and surgeons for your Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery (Heart Bypass Surgery ) and angioplasty at Best Heart Hospital in India, upload your record in contact us page in the home screen or email your brief medical history and your medical reports to us on-
Info@medicaltourismtoindia.com or contactus page
In India we recommend Heart Bypass Surgery and angioplasty in cities like Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Secunderabad and Jaipur
Here’s a list of hospitals that can be considered top ones for bypass surgery.
Medanta the Mendacity
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Columbia Asia Hospitals and 80-90 more Hospitals in India.
Why to choose medical tourism to India for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery(Heart Bypass Surgery ) and angioplasty in India?
• We choose highly qualified and experienced India’s Best Heart Surgeons and hospitals with state of the art equipment and monitoring devices for performing complex heart bypass, valve surgeries, and minimally invasive cardiac operations.
• Choosing the right hospital and experienced surgeon is a difficult for a patient but very easy for us as we have worked for years with high number of cases of such nature and sorted out the expertise of a doctor and hospital in terms of success rate on par with the best Cardiac centers in the world.
• The most affordable cost compared to similar modern facilities anywhere in the world and high success rate of even most complex cardiac surgeries
• Our hospitals have State of the art infrastructure, cutting edge technology with most Advanced Operation Theatres / Robotic surgery suite delivering world-class healthcare in India
For choosing most suitable hospital and doctor considering your budget
For comparing the cost of your procedures in top 100 hospitals across India at one go by our team
When one of your family member is diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- 1. Coronary AngioplastyTime and Cost
The cost of angioplasty, or stent surgery in India varies with the various factors like type of stent , surgeon, hospital and city and starts from around USD 1500 and the average cost is USD 2000.
Overnight stay at the hospital is sufficient for post-operative recovery and procedure requires anywhere between 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the complexity of the case.. You would need to stay in india for about 6-7 days for follow up.
Angioplasty may especially be recommended if you are having chest discomfort (angina) due to reduced blood flow that has not responded to medication and lifestyle changes Angioplasty or Balloon Angioplasty or percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) is performed after angiography if there is significant blockage in the coronary arteries. In this procedure a catheter is inserted and guided towards the blocked area of the artery. Thereafter, another catheter with a small balloon on the tip is passed through the first catheter and as the balloon reaches the blocked area, the balloon is inflated, which compresses the plaque and blood flow of the coronary artery is restored to its previous level due to widening of its lumen. Finally, the balloon is deflated and withdrawn and the patient is relieved of the symptoms.
Angioplasty is often combined with the permanent placement of a small wire mesh tube called a stent to help prop the artery open and decrease its chance of narrowing again. Some stents are coated with medication to help keep your artery open (drug-eluting stents), while others are not (bare-metal stents).
Angioplasty can improve symptoms of blocked arteries, such as chest pain and shortness of breath. Angioplasty can also be used during a heart attack to quickly open a blocked artery and reduce the amount of damage to your heart.
- 2. Coronary Artery Bypass graft surgery( CABG) /Heart Bypass Surgery and angioplasty If arteries are blocked in multiple areas or you are a diabetic patients or left main coronary artery is blocked , coronary bypass surgery is recommended . It is most commonly known as the Heart Bypass Surgery and angioplasty ,. We have become world-class heartcare medical tourism company as we have incorporated the latest technological advances and ethical practices to provide quality heart care at a affordable cost.
We at "Medical Tourism to India" are associated with accredited hospital by JCI (Joint Commission International), NIAHO (National Integrated Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations) accredited hospitals which have been ranked amongst the world's top best hospitals for medical tourists by medical travel quality alliance (MTQUA).
We will feel privileged if you trust us to take care of you during the most critical time of your disease. A stay of 7-8 days in the hospital may be 2-3 days stay in Intensive Care Unit (ICU) after the surgery is required. One can resume a normal routine on the third day, including eating regular food, sitting up, and walking around a bit. A stay of two weeks is required for CABG or Open Heart Bypass Surgery and angioplasty in India and you are fully functional in four to six weeks. The cost of open heart surgery in India starts from around USD 2,000 , But the average cost of bypass surgery is $4000 .Bypass surgeries cost about minimum of $50,000 and angioplasties about $35,000 in developed countries each
What Is A Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG)?
A Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) is a surgical procedure in which the blocked part of a coronary artery is bypassed to restore blood supply to the heart muscle. The bypass is made with the help of blood vessels taken from any part of the body for example leg, hand, chest wall. It is done when one or more coronary arteries become partially or totally blocked and angioplasty is not feasible eg
- When there is failure of angioplasty.
- Significant, multiple blockages in all three main vessels of the heart.
- When there is blockage in the left main coronary artery.
We mostly use only arterial grafts as arteries give much longer lasting results as compared to veins.
- 3.Minimally Invasive Coronary Bypass SurgeryConventional 'CABG' is performed by cutting through the sternum. Minimally Invasive Coronary Bypass Surgery is a safe and advanced technology procedure which has revolutionised coronary surgery. It is a new and advanced technique of performing coronary bypass in which the heart is approached through the side of the left side of the chest through a small incision. The incision is made under the nipple and surgeon reach the heart without cutting any bones by splitting the muscle and the graft used are mostly arteries or sometimes a combination of arteries and veins taken from the leg.
- 4. Redo Bypass SurgeryRedo bypass surgery is done when blockage of the coronaries develop after the first Bypass surgery. It is most complicated and risky because after the first surgery, the heart and lungs stick to the breast bone but our hospitals have the expertise to carry out such complex procedures with very high success rate in the world.
- 5. Robotic heart surgery in India There are different types of robotic heart surgeries depending on the condition to be treated
Robotic cardiac bypass surgery/Minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass graft (MIDCABG) surgery: It is done without sternotomy (i.e, without opening the chest wall) and done “off-pump”, that is, without heart lung machine. It is one of the least invasive approaches for cardiac bypass. Robotic heart surgery requires 3 small incisions between the ribs and various robotic procedures are
Robotic cardiac valve surgery
Robotic atrial septal defect (ASD) and patent foramen ovale repair (PFO) Repair
Robotic procedure for cardiac implants like pacemakers
Robotic atrial fibrillation surgery .
Robotic cardiac tumour surgeries: The common left atrial tumour which increases stroke risk are called myxomas which can be removed robotically. Robotic Heart surgery cannot be performed on all the patients , cardiac surgeons can advise whether you are good candidate for robotic heart surgery or not,
The procedure has advantages of smaller incisions, lesser chances of complications, quicker recovery and surgery also possible in high risk cases.
You would require hospitalization for about 3-4 days.
And patient return to their normal routine work within 2-3 weeks of robotic heart surgery.
. Robotic cardiac surgery leaves 6-7 tiny scars on the side of your chest while conventional heart surgery may leave a 10 inch long scar.
Time and Cost
Robotic heart surgery in India requires a hospital stay of 2-3 days and another 10 days in town before you can go back. You would be able to return to normal activities after 2 to 3 weeks of the surgery while rigorous activities should wait for 6-8weeks
The cost of robotic heart surgery in India varies with the type of procedure chosen, your medical condition ,doctor and the hospital